The Canterbury Jockey Club has always sought to maximise the range of benefits available to its race sponsors. We understand that every business has its own particular objectives, so sponsorship packages are always customised.
Racing sponsorship is one of the few sponsorships that can be genuinely measured for tangible returns. We have been able to identify new markets, resulting in sales generated directly from our sponsorship.
There are three categories under which sponsorship packages are available:
- Principal Carnival Meetings
- Fundraising Charity Days
- Corporate Days
Within these classifications, exist a wide variety of sponsorship opportunities.
Raceday hospitality privileges
Sponsors are provided the following privileges on racedays:
- Entry Passes
- Club Grandstand Passes
- Board Luncheon invitations
- Rghts to hire a Corporate Hospitality Suite (these are at premium for many days)
Sponsorship can provide an ideal link to customers. Enjoy an emotional and exciting occasion—an interactive social event offering thrills, luck, fun and glamour.
The perfect mix of business and pleasure.
The benefits to the sponsor
Benefits of Canterbury Jockey Club sponsorship include:
- Race Naming Rights with Race (ie.Sponsor's) Name appearing in:
- Daily Newspapers
- TAB Racelists
- National Television (via 2 Trackside channels),
- Australian TV and Radio coverage
- On-course Television Monitors.
- Thoroughbred Monthly magazine
- Live Race coverage on the 2 Trackside T.V. Channels is viewed by 280,000 viewers (aged 18+) every week with feature races shown on the major networks.
- Raceday signage with lease options available.
- Racebook advertising
- On-course announcements
- Live race coverage on Radio Trackside
- Opportunity to promote products and services on-course and, direct to members
- Big screen on major days